A new resource for community members and businesses to stay informed and maintain commerce during this challenging economic climate.
“Stay informed. Stay involved.
Stay strong, Paso Robles.”
-Steve Martin, Mayor
Our safe and ready to open self-certified business list is now live!
Reminder: Only businesses in industries outlined by the County are allowed to reopen (updated list at emergencyslo.org/reopening) and self-certify.
This list is continually updating. Check back for more updates.
If you haven't already, complete the County's self-certification form and add your business to the PasoStrong list.
SLO County Attestation Approved, Now Moving into Later Stage 2
Later Stage 2 includes dine-in restaurants and destination retail, which will be permitted to re-open with modifications and precautions. Assuming the individual businesses have implemented the State's health and safety guidelines (available HERE ), retail can now open for in-store shopping, offices can open fully, and restaurants can open for in-dining services.
Steps to Reopen:
1. Read and implement the guidelines for your industry. Train your employees on the guidelines.
2. Use the checklist to ensure your business complies with the guidelines.
3. Fill out the SLO County Self Certification Form
The County of San Luis Obispo has created a self-certification form and "Open and Safe" signage for all businesses to utilize as they are allowed to re-open. The form and signage can be found by clicking HERE.
4. Print and post this at your business
5. Use the Ready to Reopen toolkit for signage to let the public know your business is safe and ready to reopen!